Our panel of innovators from Fast Company, Zady.com, WeWork, LivePerson and Live in the Grey (check out our A-lister lineup in the Speaker section below) will share their insights having watched the NY tech scene evolve from Silicon Alley to the world we know today. Along the way, they'll answer questions like:
- What perks and benefits are nice to haves and what are must haves in today's tech company?
- How do you make those Best Place to Work lists, anyway? What are the current benchmarks and surprising trends?
- What matters most to tech talent?
- How do companies evaluate their culture?
- What motivates companies to make the Best Place to Work lists: Acquisition, retention, bragging rights?
- What tools and resources do companies use to assess their benefits?
- Who should your company be comparing itself against: Others in your industry? By size? Those who employ the talent you want?